Getting water hot quickly.
The DES 1821 is a solar-compatible, electronically controlled continuous-flow heater featuring bare-wire heating elements and a switchable rated output of 18/21 kW. Ideal in combination with a solar plant or heat pump (twin-power solar). It incorporates components certified by the German Federal Environmental Agency for contact with water, a new hydraulics concept for less pressure loss, and an LC display indicating the temperature setting. The installation template makes the unit compatible with the predecessor DEE/DES ..02, DEE ..03 series.
- Twin-power. Rated output switchable 18/21 kW. Suitable for hot water inflow temperatures up to 55 °C.
- LC-Display. Indicating the set temperature.
- Slim casing. Just 10 cm deep.
- Faster flushing-out of air bubbles thanks to new hydraulic concept, resulting in less pressure loss.
- Ideal combination. With solar plant or heat pump.
- Very efficient. Energy efficiency class A.
Rated power: 18.0/21.0 kW, solar-compatible
Energy efficiency category* : A
Hot water temperature: up to 60 °C
Net weight: 3.5 kg
Dimensions (W x H x D): 236 x 472 x 99 mm
*Range of energy efficiency category from A+ to F
All series models:
Are you interested in regular maintenance or inspections on your system?
We are there for you.
Would you like more information on our products or do you have a question?
We will be happy to help.