For the icy times too.
Thanks to the integrated defrost function, the DHW 300D heat pump can be operated at air intake temperatures down to -7 °C, meaning it can meet the hot water demand of a single-family home all year round, independently of the installed heating system. It extracts up to 70 % of the energy required for heating from the surrounding air or from the waste heat found in the indoor air.
- Efficient heating. Domestic hot water preparation from waste heat in single-family homes.
- Intelligent storage. Use your own photovoltaic energy for domestic hot water – with three different desired temperatures.
- Compatible in many ways. Remote control via energy management or building management systems possible via RS-485 interface.
- Comfortable. LC display with capacitive touch control.
- Economical. Minimal losses thanks to optimal insulation.
- Good-looking. Compact dimensions and modern design for the installation room.
- Cleverly ice-free. Thanks to the integrated defrost function, the heat pump can be operated at air temperatures down to -7 °C.
Energy efficiency category*: A+
Nominal cylinder volume: 289 l
Lower/upper operating limit
on use of heat source for heat pump operation: -7 to +35 °C
Hot water adjustment range
in heat pump operation: +20 to +60 °C ±1.5 K
Net weight: 108 kg
Dimensions (W x H x D): 740 x 1887 x 776 mm
*Range of energy efficiency category from A+ to F
All series models:
Are you interested in regular maintenance or inspections on your system?
We are there for you.
Would you like more information on our products or do you have a question?
We will be happy to help.