Complete solution for hot water.
The DHW 300D+ provides the complete programme, and always guarantees maximum hot water performance: 280 l cylinder volume with additional heat exchanger and integrated defrost function so the domestic hot water heat pump runs reliably even at -7 °C. Thanks to the additional heat exchanger in the domestic hot water cylinder, a solar thermal plant or an existing oil/gas boiler can be integrated to assist in providing hot water.
- Efficient heating. Domestic hot water preparation from waste heat in single-family homes.
- Intelligent storage. Use your own photovoltaic energy for domestic hot water – with three different desired temperatures.
- Compatible in many ways. Remote control via energy management or building management systems possible via RS-485 interface.
- Comfortable. LC display with capacitive touch control.
- Economical. Minimal losses thanks to optimal insulation.
- Good-looking. Compact dimensions and modern design for the installation room.
- Cleverly ice-free. Thanks to the integrated defrost function, the heat pump can be operated at air temperatures down to -7 °C.
- Properly supported. Using the additional heat exchanger, a solar thermal plant or an existing oil/gas heating system can be integrated.
Energy efficiency category*: A+
Nominal cylinder volume: 280 l
Lower/upper operating limit on use of heat source
for heat pump operation: -7 to +35 °C
Hot water adjustment range
in heat pump operation: +20 to +60 °C ±1.5 K
Net weight: 123 kg
Dimensions (W x H x D): 740 x 1887 x 776 mm
*Range of energy efficiency category from A+ to F
All series models:
Are you interested in regular maintenance or inspections on your system?
We are there for you.
Would you like more information on our products or do you have a question?
We will be happy to help.