Store electricity with hot water.
The DHW 400+ is ideal for everyone who generates their electricity from renewable sources, such as using a PV plant. Thanks to the large 385 litre cylinder volume, self-generated electricity can be stored in the form of hot water, enabling adaptation to variable-load tariffs. With the additional heat exchanger, a solar thermal plant or an existing oil/gas boiler can be easily integrated to assist in providing hot water.
- Efficient heating Domestic hot water preparation from waste heat in single-family homes.
- Intelligent storage. Use your own photovoltaic energy for domestic hot water – with three different desired temperatures.
- Compatible in many ways. Remote control via energy management or building management systems possible via RS-485 interface.
- Comfortable. LC display with capacitive touch control.
- Economical. Minimal losses thanks to optimal insulation.
- Good-looking. Compact dimensions and modern design for the installation room.
- Plenty in storage. Thanks to the large 385 litre domestic hot water cylinder, electricity generated from a photovoltaic plant or based on variable-load tariffs can be stored.
Energy efficiency category*: A+
Nominal cylinder volume: 385 l
Lower/upper operating limit on use of heat source
for heat pump operation: +7 to +35 °C
Hot water adjustment range
in heat pump operation: +20 to +60 °C ±1.5 K
Net weight: 132 kg
Dimensions (W x H x D): 740 x 2043 x 776 mm
*Range of energy efficiency category from A+ to F
Important documents for:
All series models:
Are you interested in regular maintenance or inspections on your system?
We are there for you.
Would you like more information on our products or do you have a question?
We will be happy to help.