Uniquely environmentally friendly and energy efficient.
The LA 35TBS heat pump in monoblock design for flexible outdoor installation fulfils the legal requirements regarding sound and efficiency. Perfect for any building project, whether new build or existing building. With 35 kW building heat consumption, this air-to-water heat pump for outdoor installation is ideal for heating and rapid domestic hot water preparation. It heats living areas up to 750 sqm with a high flow temperature of 64 °C and is ideal for existing or new-build apartment blocks. The following also applies here: Flexible expansion options and compact design are included.
- Compact with high performance class. With a footprint of just 77.5 x 106.5 cm, its space-saving design rivals any other heat pump. And this is combined with maximum heat output. The ideal solution for buildings with minimal outdoor space.
- Intelligent design and extremely quiet. Effective reduction of low frequencies thanks to the flow-optimised casing. The matching weather protection cover provides increased sound reduction and operational reliability. Great side-effect: protection from strong wind loads or weather influences.
- Convenient operation. The outdoor unit is operated conveniently and easily via the colour touch display on the wall-mounted controller. It can be mounted in any heated cellar or utility room.
- Intelligently networked. Optional connection to building management systems for monitoring the system operation is possible.
- Efficient and demand-based. Demand-based regulation via two compressors in the refrigeration circuit – if only one is required, the other switches off. Verifiable efficiency thanks to certification measurement.
Eligible for subsidies. When old oil heating is replaced, the investment costs are subsidised by the state by BAFA, The Federal Office for Economic Affairs and Export Control. . Up to 35%
in existing and new buildings. High CO2 savings compared to fossil heat generators.
Energy efficiency class* with 35 °C flow temperature: A++
Lower operating limit heat source (heating operation): -22 Grad
Upper operating limit heat source (heating operation): 35 Grad
Max. flow temperature: 60 Grad
Sound pressure level in 10 m: 34 dB(A)
Sound pressure level in 10 m (lowered operation): 29 dB(A)
Width: 1070 mm
Height: 1815 mm
Depth: 765 mm
Weight: 324 kg
All models of the series:
Are you interested in regular maintenance or inspections on your system?
We are there for you.
Would you like more information on our products or do you have a question?
We will be happy to help.