Install, connect, comfort.
With a heat output of 14 kW for single family homes with a living area of up to 300 sqm, the LAW 14IMR completes the range. The traditional split design makes installation easy and takes up minimal space. The indoor unit combines all components required for operation in a space-saving casing, i.e. the complete heat pump hydraulic system and a 300 l domestic hot water cylinder and a 100 l buffer tank. In addition to the provision of domestic hot water, cooling is also possible.
- Comfortable. Convenient heating, cooling and domestic hot water – all with a single system.
- Low space requirements. Combined with low installation requirements – and low purchase costs. The ideal starter product.
- Complete comfort. Integrated 300 litre domestic hot water cylinder: covers the requirement of a single family home.
- Future-orientated. Use of load-variable tariffs or self-produced PV-electricity possible: SmartGrid Ready. 5 year warranty when commissioned by the GDTS after-sales service.
- Expansion options. Bivalent or bivalent-renewable operation, distribution systems with mixed and unmixed heating circuits (e.g. underfloor heating and radiators).
Heat output max. A7/W35 | COP A7/W35: 14,6 kW | 4,4
Energy efficiency class* with 35 °C flow temperature: A++
Cooling capacity A27/W18: 16,4 kW
EER A27/W18: 3,8
Lower operating limit heat source (heating operation): -20 Grad
Upper operating limit heat source (heating operation): 30 Grad
Lower operating limit heat source (cooling operation): 10 Grad
Upper operating limit heat source (cooling operation): 43 Grad
Max. flow temperature: 55 Grad
Indoor component width: 740 mm
Height indoor component: 1920 mm
Depth indoor component: 950 mm
Indoor component weight: 222 kg
Sound pressure level in 10 m: 37 dB(A)
Sound pressure level in 1 m: 35 dB(A)
Weight: 316 kg
Important information for:
All models of the series:
Are you interested in regular maintenance or inspections on your system?
We are there for you.
Would you like more information on our products or do you have a question?
We will be happy to help.