The starter product with every comfort.
With 9 kW heat output, the LAW 9IMR is suitable for a heated living area up to 200 sqm. With the LAW series, a 300 litre domestic hot water cylinder and a 100 litre buffer tank are integrated to meet the consumption of a single family home. This also applies for cooling in summer. Thanks to the split design, the installation effort and space requirements are minimal.
- Comfortable. Convenient heating, cooling and domestic hot water – all with a single system.
- Low space requirements. Combined with low installation requirements – and low purchase costs. The ideal starter product.
- Complete comfort. Integrated 300 litre domestic hot water cylinder: covers the requirement of a single family home.
- Future-orientated. Use of load-variable tariffs or self-produced PV-electricity possible: SmartGrid Ready. 5 year warranty when commissioned by the GDTS after-sales service.
- Expansion options. Bivalent or bivalent-renewable operation, distribution systems with mixed and unmixed heating circuits (e.g. underfloor heating and radiators).
Heat output max. A7/W35 | COP A7/W35: 9,0 kW | 4,30
Energy efficiency class* with 35 °C flow temperature: A++
Cooling capacity A27/W18: 8,7 kW
EER A27/W18: 4,2
Lower operating limit heat source (heating operation): -20 Grad
Upper operating limit heat source (heating operation): 30 Grad
Lower operating limit heat source (cooling operation): 10 Grad
Upper operating limit heat source (cooling operation): 43 Grad
Max. flow temperature: 55 Grad
Indoor component width: 740 mm
Height indoor component: 1920 mm
Depth indoor component: 950 mm
Indoor component weight: 215 kg
Sound pressure level in 10 m: 33 dB(A)
Sound pressure level in 1 m: 35 dB(A)
Width: 950 mm
Height: 834 mm
Depth: 330 mm
Weight: 284 kg
Important information for:
All models of the series:
Are you interested in regular maintenance or inspections on your system?
We are there for you.
Would you like more information on our products or do you have a question?
We will be happy to help.