A package tailor-made for large living areas.
An impressive 260 sqm can be supplied with energy-efficient heat. The Hydro-Tower HWK 332Econ5S also enables domestic hot water preparation for up to 6 people in the home. Already integrated: the heat pump manager for control, a 300 l domestic hot water cylinder, a 100 l buffer tank, as well as three circulating pumps and the safety valve. This makes installation extremely easy and convenient. Ideal for newly built single family homes.
- Naturally quiet. Noise-optimised owls' wing fan. Encapsulated compressor chamber and free swinging compressor base plate for solid-borne sound insulation.
- Low operating costs. High seasonal performance factors thanks to electronic expansion valve and high-performance evaporator.
- Minimal space requirement thanks to installation close to walls and compact dimensions – minimum clearance from the wall on the intake side 50 cm.
- Individual design. Select your chosen colour from 1,625 RAL shades.
- Reliable. Operational reliability via sensor monitoring of the refrigeration circuit with demand-based defrosting. Integrated thermal energy metering
- Easy to install. In cases of installation close to a wall in buildings which do not have a cellar, the pipework can be guided directly inside. Hydraulic connection of the heat pump optionally possible at the side or at the bottom.
- Flexible expansion options. Bivalent or bivalent-renewable operation, distribution systems with mixed and unmixed heating circuits (e.g. underfloor heating and radiators). Even more efficient room temperature control Smart-RTC+.
- Future-orientated. Use of load-variable tariffs or self-produced PV-electricity possible: SmartGrid Ready.
- Low installation effort. Space-saving combination of 60 l buffer tank and 300 l domestic hot water cylinder.
- Easy commissioning. Integrated heat pump manager and optimally coordinated hydraulic components.
Everything integrated. Three electronically controlled circulating pumps, safety valve (2/4/6kW) for heating support, flange heater with 1.5kW for thermal disinfection.
Heat output max. A7/W35 | COP A7/W35: 11,3 kW | 4,8
Energy efficiency class* with 35 °C flow temperature: A++
Lower operating limit heat source (heating operation): -22 Grad
Upper operating limit heat source (heating operation): 35 Grad
Max. flow temperature: 60 Grad
Indoor component width: 710 mm
Height indoor component: 1890 mm
Depth indoor component: 950 mm
Indoor component weight: 205 kg
Sound pressure level in 10 m: 26 dB(A)
Sound pressure level in 10 m (lowered operation): 25 dB(A)
Width: 910 mm
Height: 1650 mm
Depth: 750 mm
Weight: 265 kg
Important information for:
All models of the series:
Are you interested in regular maintenance or inspections on your system?
We are there for you.
Would you like more information on our products or do you have a question?
We will be happy to help.