For big demands and large areas.
The LA 60S-TU is ideal for building heat consumption up to 60 kW and is perfect for large projects, such as apartment buildings or office buildings. It is perfectly suited for heating and domestic hot water preparation in both new builds and existing buildings, as well as for providing process heat in commercial and industrial use. Highly efficient, with two compressors that always work in a demand-based and cost-optimised way. Also available as LA 60S-TUR for heating, domestic hot water preparation and cooling.
- Reliably future-proof. The R407C refrigerant used has a low GWP value of 1,774, meaning it is future-proof and fulfils the current specifications of the F-Gas Regulation.
- Optimal efficiency values. During heating, a COP of up to 4.5 is achieved – and therefore also high seasonal performance factors. With high flow temperatures up to 62 °C. The result: More energy efficiency and lower operating costs.
- Smart control. Using the Dimplex Home app (iOS/Android), you can access the heat pump control at any time and from anywhere. You can easily make the most important settings to the heat pump, such as summer/winter switching or setting the hot water temperature.
- Convenient operation. The outdoor unit is operated conveniently and easily via the colour touch display on the wall-mounted controller. It can be mounted in any heated cellar or utility room.
- More control. Integrated thermal energy meter for reliable measurement of the system efficiency.
- Flexible use. Can be combined perfectly with pre-configured hydraulics systems and other applications. To cover high outputs, parallel connection with up to four more devices is possible.
- Eligible for subsidies. When old oil heating is replaced, the investment costs are subsidised by the state by BAFA, The Federal Office for Economic Affairs and Export Control. Up to 35%.
- More possibilities. Can be connected to higher-level building management systems via various network protocols, such as Modbus, BACnet, EIB/KNX.
Energy efficiency class* with 35 °C flow temperature: A++
Lower operating limit heat source (heating operation): -22 Grad
Upper operating limit heat source (heating operation): 40 Grad
Max. flow temperature: 60 Grad
Sound pressure level in 10 m: 44 dB(A)
Sound pressure level in 10 m (lowered operation): 38 dB(A)
Width: 1900 mm
Height: 2300 mm
Depth: 1000 mm
Weight: 870 kg
Important information for:
All models of the series:
Are you interested in regular maintenance or inspections on your system?
We are there for you.
Would you like more information on our products or do you have a question?
We will be happy to help.