More free space in the garden.
The LI 16I-TUR is a highly efficient, inverter-controlled air-to-water heat pump for indoor installation for heating, cooling and optional domestic hot water preparation. It is ideal for buildings with a small amount of outside space, for example in densely populated residential areas or cities. With a heat output of up to 16 kW, it is ideal for a heated living area up to 300 sqm. The LI 16I-TUR offers maximum flexibility for installation and positioning indoors.
- Reversible. Heating and cooling in one.
- Sound? Not a problem. The sound emissions are minimal even at full heat output. Installation takes place easily in the heating cellar or utility room.
- Flexible installation. The air outlet can be flexibly connected to the right, left or at the top. The integrated air circuit with 90° deflection enables direct corner or wall installation. The hydraulic connections can be routed to the right or left.
- Fits in any building. The LI 16I-TUR can be dismantled into two parts to enable it to be transported easily into the building through narrow spaces and assembled again there.
- Even more efficient with an inverter. The inverter technology enables the heat pump output to be intelligently adapted to the actual heating or hot water consumption. Verifiable efficiency thanks to certification measurement.
- Eligible for subsidies. When old oil heating is replaced, the investment costs are subsidised by the state by BAFA, The Federal Office for Economic Affairs and Export Control. Up to 35%.
- Smart control. Using the Dimplex Home app (iOS/Android), you can access the heat pump control at any time and from anywhere. You can easily make the most important settings to the heat pump, such as summer/winter switching or setting the hot water temperature.
Energy efficiency class* with 35 °C flow temperature: A++
Lower operating limit heat source (heating operation): -22 Grad
Upper operating limit heat source (heating operation): 35 Grad
Max. flow temperature: 60 Grad
Width: 960 mm
Height: 1560 mm
Depth: 780 mm
Weight: 235 kg
Important information for:
All models of the series:
Are you interested in regular maintenance or inspections on your system?
We are there for you.
Would you like more information on our products or do you have a question?
We will be happy to help.