Maximum performance from the inside out.
Up to 620 sqm can be heated with the LI 28TES with a heat output of 28 kW. Ideal for very large newly built single family homes or semi-detached houses or for renovations. The integrated air circuit enables corner or wall installation with air ducts at the air intake and the air outlet side. Flexible expansion options are available thanks to the universal design. Domestic hot water preparation, for example, and the combination with an oil or gas boiler. Different heat distribution systems (radiators, underfloor heating, fan convectors) can also be connected here.
- Naturally quiet. Low-noise axial fan. Encapsulated compressor chamber and free swinging compressor base plate for solid-borne sound insulation.
- Power-regulated. Two compressor settings for optimal adjustment of the heat output to the building consumption.
- Expansion options. Bivalent or bivalent-renewable operation, distribution systems with mixed and unmixed heating circuits (e.g. underfloor heating and radiators). Even more efficient room temperature control Smart-RTC+.
- Future-orientated. Use of load-variable tariffs or self-produced PV-electricity possible: SmartGrid Ready. Even more efficient room temperature control Smart-RTC+.
- Flexible. The integrated air circuit enables corner or wall installation with air ducts at the air intake and the air outlet side.
- Space-saving. Extremely compact design with installed pipe heater (2 / 4 / 6 kW).
Heat output max. A7/W35 | COP A7/W35: 27,8 kW | 3,5
Energy efficiency class* with 35 °C flow temperature: A+
Lower operating limit heat source (heating operation): -20 Grad
Upper operating limit heat source (heating operation): 35 Grad
Max. flow temperature: 60 Grad
Sound pressure level in 1 m: 57 dB(A)
Width: 750 mm
Height: 1710 mm
Depth: 1030 mm
Weight: 326 kg
Important information for:
All models of the series:
Are you interested in regular maintenance or inspections on your system?
We are there for you.
Would you like more information on our products or do you have a question?
We will be happy to help.