Energy efficient and space saving for indoors.
The LIK 12TU can be installed indoors easily and flexibly. With its 12 kW, it heats a living area of up to 260 sqm. With the air intake opening at the back and a choice of outlet openings either at the top, on the left or on the right as required, the device can be installed in any corner of the room. The outside air is then sucked in from outside via a duct and also blown out to the outside again. All required heating components are already integrated in the casing itself – for quick installation. And the efficiency is impressive too: A COP of 4.2 (with A2 / W35) and a A+++ rating in the integrated system label.
- Good output. COP to 4.2 (with A2/W35). Efficiency class up to A+++ as integrated system label.
- Fast installation. Thanks to integrated components for heating systems. Including connection for domestic hot water cylinder.
- Flexible. Integrated air circuit with outlet opening on the right, left or at the top for space-saving wall installation or installation in a corner.
- Really quiet. Sound optimised through the low-noise axial fan, enclosed compressor chamber and free-swinging compressor base plate.
- More control. Thermal energy meter integrated for heating and domestic hot water preparation.
- Future-orientated. Use of load-variable tariffs or self-produced PV-electricity possible: SmartGrid Ready. Even more efficient room temperature control Smart-RTC+.
Energy efficiency class* with 35 °C flow temperature: A+++
Lower operating limit heat source (heating operation): -22 Grad
Upper operating limit heat source (heating operation): 35 Grad
Max. flow temperature: 60 Grad
Sound pressure level in 1 m: 43 dB(A)
Width: 960 mm
Height: 1950 mm
Depth: 750 mm
Weight: 310 kg
Important information for:
All models of the series:
Are you interested in regular maintenance or inspections on your system?
We are there for you.
Would you like more information on our products or do you have a question?
We will be happy to help.