You can’t get more quiet and flexible.
M Flex 6-9 is an air-to-water heat pump for heating purposes, consisting of a compact outdoor unit and a space-saving indoor unit. With a heat output of 6-9 kW, M Flex is the perfect solution for detached and semi-detached houses or even flats. For new buildings, renovations or modernisation. M Flex is less complex than comparable heat pump systems yet remains hugely flexible. Domestic hot water cylinders and central ventilation can be individually added, too. This enables M Flex to be adapted to your construction project at any time.
- Maximum flexibility. Domestic hot water cylinders or central ventilation can also be planned and ordered independently of M Flex. This means you can react flexibly to changes at short notice before installation.
- High level of integration. All relevant components are already integrated. As so much is ready-assembled ex works, installation is quick and easy.
- Extremely quiet. The outdoor unit has been specially optimised for installation close to walls. The special owls’ wing fan provides a naturally quiet sound. The compressor has been deliberately shifted into the indoor unit. This keeps noise emissions to a minimum, even at full heat output.
- Efficient. With inverter technology. The heat pump output is intelligently adapted to actual heat or hot water consumption. Verifiable efficiency thanks to certification measurement.
- Eligible for subsidies. When old oil heating is replaced, the investment costs are subsidised by the state by BAFA, The Federal Office for Economic Affairs and Export Control. Up to 35%.
- Attractive design. Compact format. The M Flex design features reassuringly high-quality materials, clearly accentuated surfaces and excellent workmanship. The indoor and outdoor unit have an extremely space-saving design.
Energy efficiency class* with 35 °C flow temperature: A++
Lower operating limit heat source (heating operation): -22 Grad
Upper operating limit heat source (heating operation): 35 Grad
Max. flow temperature: 60 Grad
Indoor component width: 600 mm
Height indoor component: 1400 mm
Depth indoor component: 750 mm
Indoor component weight: 155 kg
Sound pressure level in 10 m: 25 dB(A)
Sound pressure level in 10 m (lowered operation): 24 dB(A)
Sound pressure level in 1 m: 34 dB(A)
Width: 850 mm
Height: 1230 mm
Depth: 600 mm
Weight: 245 kg
Important information for:
All models of the series:
Are you interested in regular maintenance or inspections on your system?
We are there for you.
Would you like more information on our products or do you have a question?
We will be happy to help.