Heating and cooling with maximum efficiency.
With the SI 130TUR+, Glen Dimplex Thermal Solutions offers an energy-efficient brine-to-water heat pump for high demands in heating and cooling, e.g. for apartment blocks or commercial property. Rooms can be heated or cooled via panel heating and/or fan convectors. Thanks to the two installed compressors, the heat output can always be called up as required, thus optimising the costs.
- Good values. During heating, COP up to 4.4.
- Really quiet. Thanks to solid-borne sound insulated compressor base plate and extremely well insulated compressor housing.
- More control. Integrated thermal energy meter for reliable measurement of the system efficiency.
- Flexible use. In new buildings and for building renovations thanks to high flow temperatures of up to 58 °C.
- Excellent efficiency values. Demand-based regulation via two compressors in the refrigeration circuit – if only one is required, the other switches off.
- Flexible expansion options. Bivalent or bivalent-renewable operation, distribution systems with mixed and unmixed heating circuits (e.g. underfloor heating and radiators). Even more efficient room temperature control Smart-RTC+.
- Regulated cooling. Reversible heat pump for heating and cooling. Prepared for dynamic cooling (fan convection) and silent cooling (floor/wall/ceiling areas). Intelligent dew point regulation via the heat pump manager (e.g. with Smart-RTC+).
Energy efficiency class* with 35 °C flow temperature: A++
Heat output B0/W35: 57,6 kW
COP B0/W35: 4,4
Heat output max. B0/W35: 108,5 kW
COP B0/W35: 4,2
Cooling capacity B20/W18: 89,4 kW
EER B20/W18: 7,4
Lower operating limit heat source (heating operation): -5 Grad
Upper operating limit heat source (heating operation): 25 Grad
Lower operating limit heat source (cooling operation): 10 Grad
Upper operating limit heat source (cooling operation): 30 Grad
Max. flow temperature: 58 Grad
Sound pressure level in 1 m: 60 dB(A)
Width: 1350 mm
Height: 1890 mm
Depth: 775 mm
Weight: 830 kg
Important information for:
All models of the series:
Are you interested in regular maintenance or inspections on your system?
We are there for you.
Would you like more information on our products or do you have a question?
We will be happy to help.