See just how clever geothermal heat is.
The SIK 8TES for indoor installation not only heats, but also offers optional cooling and, with 8 kW, is ideal for a living area of up to 180 sqm – and thus for normal single family homes. Here too: installation is quick thanks to integrated components, with modular expansion options with regard to the domestic hot water cylinder, as well as efficient cooling via geothermal probes in summer.
- Fast installation. Compact design with integrated components such as heating and brine circulating pump, expansion vessels and safety valve, as well as pressure gauge.
- Naturally quiet. Max. 42 dB (A) sound power level. Sound-optimised through insulated metal casing and double vibration-isolated compressor.
- Expansion options. Modular expansion to include domestic hot water preparation, built-under buffer tank and passive cooling. Even more efficient room temperature control Smart-RTC+.
- Future-orientated. Use of load-variable tariffs or self-produced PV-electricity possible: SmartGrid Ready.
- Intelligent. Eligible for funding in existing buildings thanks to high efficiency. Suitable for use in new builds for compliance with the German federal energy efficiency ordinance (EnEV) and Renewable Energy Heat Act (EEWärmeG).
- Adjustable. Including for special applications, such as use with a heat source temperature up to –10 °C.
Energy efficiency class* with 35 °C flow temperature: A+++
Heat output B0/W35: 7,8 kW
COP B0/W35: 4,8
Lower operating limit heat source (heating operation): -5 Grad
Upper operating limit heat source (heating operation): 25 Grad
Max. flow temperature: 62 Grad
Sound pressure level in 1 m: 30 dB(A)
Width: 652 mm
Height: 1115 mm
Depth: 688 mm
Weight: 144 kg
Important information for:
All models of the series:
Are you interested in regular maintenance or inspections on your system?
We are there for you.
Would you like more information on our products or do you have a question?
We will be happy to help.