The face of future cooling!
The latest expansion of our WKS family means we now offer you water chillers with a cooling capacity of up to 68.1 kW. The WKS series is ideal for all kinds of industrial applications, e.g. laser machine tools, plastics and packaging industry, printing, food and beverage.
Thanks to the use of an innovative refrigerant with a GWP (Global Warming Potential) of <650, the WKS series sets you up to meet any future requirements.
The result: Up to 50 % less refrigerant than on previous models with similar capacity.
- Developed for use in a wide range of areas. Ideal for all kinds of industrial applications, e.g. laser, machine tools, plastics and packaging industry, printing, food and beverage. Whenever precision cooling is required.
- Wide range of customisation options. Based on standardised products, you can choose customisation options to make our WKS products perfect for your specific cooling requirements.
- Future-proof. Thanks to innovative refrigerant with a GWP (Global Warming Potential) <650 usable for the next decades. Due to the clever selection of components it was possible to reduce the amount of refrigerant by up to 50 %.
- Short delivery times. Standardisation ex works and the modular design result in quick availability.
- Installation options. The variable air suction side either from the right or from the left side ensures flexible positioning of the units in the room.
- Intelligent. Thanks to smart engineering, the product can be tested during operation by a service technician. The result: No failures or unnecessary downtimes.
- Dependable. All models comply with the currently valid EC directives, standards and regulations: ISO 9001, EN 378, VDE and BGV.
- All-inclusive package. Our service doesn't end with the delivery and commissioning of your system. With maintenance packages tailored to your needs, we ensure that your system continues to perform its tasks problem-free for many years.
- Logistics. Thanks to a refrigerant filling of <12 kg and a non-flammable refrigerant, the units can be transported by air freight with no problems.
- Usable worldwide. Thanks to bifrequent design (3 Ph / 400 V / 50 Hz, 3 Ph / 460 V / 60 Hz).
Models in the WKS series: 411/511/621
Net refrigeration capacity1: 41.3 kW to 68.1 kW
Refrigerant type: R513A
Ambient temperature2: – 20 °C to + 50 °C
Coolant outlet temperature: > + 12 °C to + 30 °C
Air flow rate: 13,800 m³/h to 21,100 m³/h
Sound pressure level: 59 dB(A) to 67 dB(A)
Power consumption, with 3 bar pump3: 20.0 kW to 34.2 kW
Power supply4: 3 / N / PE ~ 400 V, 50 Hz
3 / N / PE ~ 400 V, 50 Hz
1) Net refrigeration capacity without taking into account the pump power loss at the design point (coolant outlet temperature 20 °C / ambient temperature 32 °C).
2) Standard version: Ambient temperature range + 5 °C to + 43 °C.
3) Under operating conditions, see 1.
4) Voltage difference +/–10 %.
All possible expansions.
- Outdoor installation
- Continuously variable fan speed control
- Dirt filter
- Isolation valves (check valves / solenoid valves)
- Tank heater for pre-heating
- Stainless steel water circuit, or PVC for deionised water
- Water-cooled design
- Control accuracy +/– 1K
- Pass-through cooler (with and without pump)
- Liquefier protection screen, air filter mat*
- Air filter mat monitoring
- Reduced noise design
- Overflow valve*
- Fixed bypass
- Flow monitors
- Automatic water refill
- Pump shutdown, controlled by limit value / pump protection
- Flow rate monitoring
- Guide value monitoring
- Two-circuit system
- 24 V / DC control*
- Special voltages and frequencies
- Digital thermometer
- Limit value monitoring*
- Temperature difference monitoring
- Tropical model
- Bus connection
- Individual fault displays
- Special RAL colour
- Pressureless tank filling
- Pumps for increased water pressure requirements
- Split height installation
* Standard -> already integrated in the cooler
Available as options for your cooling system.
- 5bar pump. For higher water pressure. For greater distance between cooling solution and machine.
For different pipe dimensions. Or multiple machines requiring cooling. Fitted as standard: 3 bar pump.
- EC fans. Energy-saving and quieter than conventional fans.
- Outdoor installation. For temperatures from –20 °C to + 45 °C. With special insulation of technical components. Tank heating for water tank. Crank case heater.
- Hot gas bypass. For precise power control in your application. (+/– 1K variation)
- Tropical model. For high ambient temperatures of up to + 50 °C.
- Miscellaneous. Transport protection (wooden construction); fixed and guide rollers for flexible positioning/relocation; supporting feet; connecting kits; safety basin.