For all requirements in process cooling.
The devices from the WKS series are specially developed cooling solutions for precise and economical cooling of different processes. They are ideal for all industrial applications. The latest technology achieves significant refrigerant savings. Based on standardised products, a wide range of customization options are available that enable the devices to be specially tailored to the wishes of the customer and its applications.
- Flexible setup options. The variable air plates on the right enable the devices to be positioned flexibly in the room.
- Intuitive. Vailable with touch display as an alternative to the standard display.
- Durable. Our service doesn't end with the delivery and commissioning of your system. With tailored maintenance, we ensure that your system continues to fulfil its tasks problem-free for many years.
- Correctly positioned. The horizontally installed condenser ensures the protection of the components against soiling and temperature rise, for an even longer service life.
- International use. The devices can be supplied in bi-frequency design. This means that they can be used all over the world.
- Wide range of customization options. Can be tailored on a customer-specific basis – for all requirements in process cooling. There is a wide range of options for precise configuration available on request – to the highest quality and standard of service.
- Dependable. It goes without saying that all models fulfil the current valid EC directives, standards and regulations: ISO 9001, EN 378, VDE and BGV.
- Reliable. Thanks to its high performance range and its high-quality components, the WKS series guarantees highly reliable cooling for your applications.
As the only manufacturer of industrial cooling solutions, we offer you a 10-year guarantee. Especially for the german market and selected coolers of the WKS series. For permanent operation.
The Riedel 10 year guarantee includes the following services:
- Commissioning and instruction on site.
- Preventive maintenance. Regular maintenance with statutory leak test. Increase in operational safety through a preventive performance check of your system.
- 24/7 service hotline.
Would you like to find out more?
Then just give us a call: + 49 9221 / 709-555.
Models in the WKS series: 151/211/231/291/311
Net refrigeration capacity1: 15.8 kW to 36.2 kW
Refrigerant type: R134a
Ambient temperature: – 20 °C to + 50 °C
Coolant outlet temperature: + 12 °C to + 30 °C
Air volume flow: 5,400 m³/h to 13,400 m³/h
Sound pressure level: 59 dB(A) to 66 dB(A)
Power consumption, with 3 bar pump2: 7.7 kW to 18.2 kW
Power supply: 3x400 V / 50 Hz or
3x460 V / 60 Hz
1) Net refrigeration capacity without taking into account the pump power loss in the design point (coolant outlet temperature 20 °C / ambient temperature 32 °C).
2) In operating conditions, see 1.
All possible expansions.
- Outdoor installation
- Continuously variable speed control for fans
- Dirt filter
- Isolation valves (check valves / solenoid valves)
- Tank heating for temperature control
- Stainless steel water circuit, or PVC for deionised water
- Water-cooled design
- Control accuracy +/- 1K
- Pass-through system
- Liquefier protection screen, air filter mat*
- Air filter mat monitoring
- Reduced noise design
- Overflow valve*
- Fixed bypass
- Flow monitors
- Automatic water refill
- Pump switch-off
- Flow rate monitoring
- Guide value monitoring
- Two-circuit system
- 24 V / DC control*
- Special voltages and frequencies
- Digital thermometer
- Limit value monitoring*
- Differential temperature regulation
- Control cabinet fan
- Bus connection
- Individual fault display
- Special colour according to RAL
* Standard -> already integrated in the cooler